TK ACCESS Model RA Wheelchair Lift Specifications
- Manufactured wheel chair lift by Access Industries in Missouri. A residential, basic model that is very common for home applications.
- This lift carries a rated load of up to 550 lbs. and operates on a standard household current. It is designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Should your needs require a taller lifting height than 63, other models that travel over 14.
- There are multiple safety features built into each lift. Sensors even detect when an object is blocking the lifts path, helping prevent damage to the item or lift. Once the path is cleared, the lift will continue to the next level.
Wheelchair Lift Controls:
- Optional remote controls can be mounted on or near the lift, giving you instant accessibility at your fingertips. Its a real convenience if more than one person will be using the lift.
- The standard controls on the lift include a directional paddle, an emergency stop button, and a key lock to secure the lift against unauthorized use.
Technical Features and Warranty:
- The Porch-Lift Residential is backed by a two-year drive train / one-year parts warranty.
- It is designed and built to the specifications established by the ADA guidelines and carries the Underwriters Laboratories label.
- Installation of a home lift can provide accessibility solutions and assist the elderly and disabled to overcome the barriers of residential stairways thereby leading to independent living. The installation and maintenance of an elevator, wheelchair lift or stairway lift is a job that should be done by a qualified local company.