Butler Dumbwaiter Specifications
- No door can be opened unless car is at station level.
- Car cannot be operated unless all dumbwaiter station doors are closed.
- A slack cable safety switch will automatically shut off the power if the progress of the car is obstructed in any way.
- If the cable should break, a powerful safety device grips the guide rails and prevents the car from falling, and shuts off the power.
- Butler Dumbwaiters cars are lined with a high-pressure laminate to resist scratches, burns and stains, and to make cleaning simple.
- A push of any station button will bring the car to you, regardless of where it may be. The car stops and then locks into position until the next time it is needed.
- Merely connect a few wires at designated spots and the electrical installation is completed. Diagrams and wire color schemes are provided to facilitate dumbwaiter installation.
- Shaftway Area (Min.) 33" wide by 24" deep
- Car Size (inside) 22 3/4" wide by 20 3/4" deep by 26" high
- Car Lining Formica or other plastic laminate Formica or other plastic laminate
- Speed of Lift 25 Feet per minute for Butler dumbwaiters.
- Load Capacity 200 pounds
- Electrical Controls Standard Underwriters Approved Standard Underwriters Approved
- Moter 1/2 H.P. 110V-1-Ph-60 Cy.
- Car Suspension Residential-1/8" Aircraft Cable 2100 lb. Test
- Commerical-3/8" Roller Chain 2100 lb.
- 1/2" Roller Chain 3700 lb. Test
- Drive Men-E-Uses Gear Reducer Men-E-Uses Gear Reducer
- Brake Electrically Operated Automatically Electrically Operated Automatically
- Warranty One Year Limited Dumbwaiter Warranty!.
stair lift - Home | self installed dumbwaiter | Butler Dumbwaiter | Summit Ascent Dumbwaiter | home elevators | home elevator cost | Butler Dumbwaiter Senior | CW50 Dumbwaiter | Dumbwaiter Comparisons | Inclinator Dumbwaiter | Miller Dumbwaiter | Waupaca Dumbwaiter