Buying Healthcare Equipment – The 10 Most Common Complaints
1. The vendor does not understand the product and how it relates to my physical condition.
2. They don’t call back after I have left a message.
3. They don’t answer the phone. I can’t reach a real, live person.
4. They only want to sell me a product, not to address my specific needs.
5. They want me to buy from them prior to coming out to my home.
6. I just want ball park prices and they continually calling me back to try and sell me.
7. I bought the product and now they will not return my calls.
8. They want me to complete a form prior to getting detailed information.
9. They bad mouth the competition.
10. They are part of the industry yet can’t seem to direct me to funding assistance.
Answers to the best solutions will be in another post soon.
What do you find are your complaints about trying to purchase healthcare equipment?