Buying Recycled Home Lifts
The SILVER CROSS Advantage
SILVER CROSS is an objective, free resource. Most home healthcare equipment (HME) companies focus on new equipment and represent only one or two manufacturers for each product line. This strategy is necessary for them to make a better buying arrangement with their selected manufacturers. Since the SILVER CROSS focus is on recycled products along with special pricing on new equipment, we present a summation of the common models available in your area. Each product model is listed on a Comparison Chart showing the key details you need to know to make the correct decision for your specific need. It is our hope and intention to give you a more objective overview of the products available.
The SILVER CROSS network has an extremely stringent criteria for all recycled products supplied. Each model in every product group has been carefully selected according to the following criteria:
- All products must be current models with parts readily available.
- Only approved product models are designated as being acceptable.
- If a manufacturer sets up an exclusive / semi-exclusive / protective relationship with one only a few selected dealers in your area, we avoid this model so that you have access to a variety of dealers for future service and price comparisons.
- Only excellent quality product is offered.
- Most recycled products are offered with three months free parts and labour.
- Most products are offered with a buy back option.
- Trade-ins of accepted products reduces the initial purchase price.
- Products that haven't been on the open market for one year are not listed until they prove their merit.
To view a list of recycled products available click here!
Commonly Asked Questions
Q. How does the process work if I want a recycled product?
A. Recycled products are in such high demand that a currently available product listing is not realistic. Clients request a particular recycled product and then the SILVER CROSS Location goes to work to source the item. The required item(s) may come from another SILVER CROSS location or perhaps the location you are working with knows of an available product coming up in the near future. To find the local SILVER CROSS location click here.
Q. How do I know the quality of the product being offered?
A. All products supplied are excellent quality. However, the client has the final say once the product has been delivered as to whether or not it is accepted. Very rarely does a client refuse a product upon delivery because SILVER CROSS has extremely high standards for a recycled product.
Q. What kind of warranty is provided?
A. Most products carry a three months free parts and labour warranty. An extended warranty can be purchased. Review this with your local SILVER CROSS location.
Q. How do I know I am getting the right product for my situation?
A. There are three ways to do this. The first way is that each SILVER CROSS location asks detailed questions to determine your specific product needs. These questions have been tailored to greatly assist in selection of the product for you. The second is to try out the product either in your home or in a SILVER CROSS Assessment Centre. The third way is to have a therapist assist you in your selection. SILVER CROSS can arrange for all three steps to take place to assure your product selection is the right one.