Stair Lift Comparison Charts
SILVER CROSS is not a home stair lifts manufacturer. This free stair lift service has saved over 200,000 clients just like you time and money by offering stair lift comparisions in one place. SILVER CROSS assists you in finding low stair lift prices. Please review the charts below listing the common stair lifts models.
Stair Lift Key Points
- Rail mounts to stair treads, not to wall. Stairs must be in sound condition.
- If your stairs are narrow (less than 37") than the track distance from the wall will be a key issue. This factor is also dependent on the height of the stair chair elevator user and their leg length.
- If you have difficulty transferring to the seat of the chair then seat height will be a key issue.
- Seat height at bottom of stairs is an important point if client is short.
- If you have lower back pain and a soft start and stop are important then DC powered residential stair lifts maybe more appropriate.
- If user is tall then seat depth of the access stair lift is important.
- Stairway must have adequate lighting at top and bottom of stairs.
- Confirm local government requirements for electrical plug.
- Track must be allowed to come all the way to the top landing and bottom landing for safe transfer to the seat of electric stair chair lifts.
|Video 355 KB||Video 108 KB|
A stair lift is something you rely on each and every day...so someone local to support your product is very important. Each of the stair lifts manufacturers listed below have been screened for quality and service issues. This screening process is accomplished by thousands of customer feedback scores over a number of years on stair lifts. Please keep in mind that stair lifts are important mechanical devices that you rely on each and every time you use it. Local representation is an extremely important factor.