Ascent Dumbwaiter Features
- The Summit Dumbwaiter cab is 20" wide x 20" deep x 30" high standard car
(custom sizes available up to 32" x 32" x 42")
- Durable ivory powder coated steel panel walls and doors
(stainless steel available)
- Car and drive system are factory installed on a section of track
- Automatic, low voltage control switches on the dumbwaiter.
- Low voltage hoistway door interlocks
- Standard and final limit switches
- Plug-in temporary bypass control to facilitate Summit dumbwaiters installation and maintenance
Summit Dumbwaiter Specifications
- Comes with car and drive system pre-mounted on the track.
- No pulleys to install.
- Cable drive system pre-installed on car.
- No complex rail systems to assemble on the dumbwaiter.
- Simplified wiring.
- Lower overall cost.
- Made in the USA.
- Different Summit dumbwaiters have a varity of cab size options.
- 2 low voltage, high quality GAL interlocks
- Summit Dumbwaiters come with final limit switches..
- Car interior dimensions - 20"wide x 20"deep x 30"high
- Custom sizes available up to 32" x 32" x 42"
- Finish - Car interior and doors feature a durable ivory powder coat finish
- Capacity - 100 lbs.- available up to 150 lbs.
- Travel - Up to 28'
- Track - Extruded aluminum
- Stops - 2 or 3
- Speed 20 feet per minute
- Hoistway door interlocks - G.A.L. interlocks or electromechanical interlocks
- Controls - 2 Call-Send controls, 24V
- Cable - Aircraft cable rated at 1,800 lb. breaking strength
- Motor - 1/3 hp, 90 VDC motor
- Warranty - 2 year warranty on parts and 5 years on the drive train for the Summit dumbwaiter.