Specialty Home Elevators
Unique small home elevators
These futuristic elevators use air suction to move an elevator car up and down inside a plastic cylinder (just like mail moves through pneumatic tubes in large offices). They are quiet and smooth, but quite expensive.
These elevators are not fully automatic: they feature constant pressure operation. They operate on a self-supporting tower and move through a floor cut-out rather than a hoist-way. When space is an issue, this option is a good way to move one person with a wheelchair from one floor to another.
- Home Elevators: General Information
- How to Choose a Home Elevator
- Traditional Home Elevators
- Compare Home Elevators
- Home Elevator Installation and Service
- Home Elevator Tips and Resources